Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 14, 2009




Here's the thing I don't get: Mousasi is a good fighter, but all of a sudden they make it sound like he's the God of MMA. Fans, they don't understand ... People try to say that Mousasi is light years ahead of me and this and that and he's going to knock me out. OK, please. I would love to see that happen. (Fanhouse)

"Stick a microphone in my face and I'll riff on it," Miller said. "I want everyone to watch this fight, and if you miss it you're missing not just a great fight with me and Jake, but also the No. 1 heavyweight in the world taking on the undefeated Brett Rogers. If MMA fans don't know about this fight it's not my fault, because I'm Twittering, MySpacing and Facebooking. I'm out there. I might as well be spray painting about it on walls." (Fanhouse)

“I think that one of the reasons why we made the alliance is so we can see some of the best fighters of Dream fight the best fighters of Strikeforce. Unifying those title belts, I have no problem with that. As a fan and as a company, we would definitely like to pursue that.” (MMA Weekly)


"The [Xtreme Couture] gym and the direction it's going and the direction I want to go are two different things," Tompkins said Tuesday to Fighters Only in the video above. "A few years back I set up goals for myself and I'm at a point right now where I want to follow through with those goals." (Fanhouse)

Japan's traditional year-end blockbuster is taking shape, and "Dynamite!! 2009" is slated for Dec. 31, Fighting and Entertainment Group president Sadaharu Tanigawa and DREAM event producer Keiichi Sasahara today announced. (MMA Junkie)

"I say this with total confidence: I fully expected to win," said the previously little-known Semerzier, who improbably submitted top three featherweight Fabiano with a triangle choke. "Not that I walk around saying I can beat anyone, but that's a thing for me in life: you can always win. You can always find a way. I always thought, 'I'm going to figure out a way to do it. So when I win, it doesn't surprise me." (Fanhouse)

0 comments

Post a Comment