Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 22, 2009



Strikeforce lightweight champion Josh Thomson told Sherdog.com on Wednesday that he is hoping to return to the cage this year. (Sherdog)


"I don't care really about the criticism and all that talk," Rua told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) through his manager, Eduardo Alonso. "Whatever people want to say, they're entitled to their opinions. It's a matter of me taking care of what I say and what I do and showing my work." (MMA Junkie)


“Machida is the champion and starts favourite and that is right. Maybe it is a good thing, because I haven’t lost as an underdog. I think maybe that’s because I fight better when I am not under the pressure, and now all the pressure is off of me and on the champion,” he said in the early hours of this morning. (Fighters Only)

"The loss [to Kurt Pellegrino] was definitely a tough pill to swallow," said Neer. "I know that he's going to try and do the same thing that Kurt did. He's going to try and take me down and lay on me, but it's going to be a different story this time. This time, the difference is I'm going to actually defend the take down. I think last time I got caught up and thought I was going to submit Kurt. And I almost did, but I realize I'm not going to submit everyone. This time if I get taken down, I'm going to try and get back up. I'm not even going to mess around with the submission game. I'm going to try and get right back up and end the fight." (5 Knuckles)

Former IFL standout Chris Horodecki has signed a deal to join the WEC, WEC general manager Reed Harris confirmed Thursday. (Fanhouse)

0 comments

Post a Comment