Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

“I thought it was a very even and tough fight,” Machida said. “I had the opportunity to see the fight again and I thought I won four rounds and Shogun took the last one. Some people say he won the fourth and fifth round, but for sure I won at least the first three rounds. The American commentators were pretty much biased. If you see the fight without audio, you will probably see a different fight. (Sherdog)

Torres was a special guest last week at the Fight Factory in Tampa, Fla., the site of Cotto's training camp for his Nov. 14 fight against Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao. (Fanhouse)

Yoshihiro Akiyama could be heading to Las Vegas to train with Shawn Tompkins for his fight with Wanderelei Silva, which takes place in February 2010. (Fighters Only)

Spike TV's broadcast of two preliminary card bouts from this past Saturday's "UFC 104: Machida vs. Shogun" card drew 1.4 million viewers according to a report issued today by the cable television network. (MMA Junkie)

"It sucked, but in a way it didn't suck because I deserved to be punished for not making weight," Johnson recently told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "It's nobody's fault but mine for not making weight. So I accepted the punishment of not getting $60,000, but trust me, my feelings were hurt." (MMA Junkie)

"I'm still dieting right now. That's how serious I am about all this. I'm changing up everything – my training, my dieting. My whole life is changing right now. As soon as I didn't make weight, my life changed." (MMA Junkie)




0 comments

Post a Comment