Your Ad Here

Friday, November 13, 2009

Mixed-martial arts fighter Junie Browning is wanted by Las Vegas Metro police after he failed to appear in court to face charges of assaulting staff members at St. Rose Dominican Hospital. (Fox5Vegas)

“I should be among that list,” said Sherk. “My credentials over the last ten years have been real good. I’ve been ranked top two in the world in two weight classes, I’ve been the number one contender in the UFC in two different weight classes, won a world title and defended a world title. I’ve done pretty much everything that I could have done in the last ten years. I would hope that people would put me in the list of history’s best fighters.” (WICombatsports)

“I’m just fine, very confident and doing everything just right. For sure Rogerio is the toughest opponent in my career until now, an important fighter and a big name. But I’m fine, very focused and I’m sure it will be a excellent fight,” he told GRACIEMAG.com sister site PortaldasLutas.com. (Gracie Mag)

Mike Brown on Jose Aldo: I'm pretty close to it. My advantages over him are strength, punching power and wrestling. On the ground it's kind of an unknown. I mean, he's a black belt, but there are very different calibers of black belts. There are guys who are black belts and then there are world-class Brazilian jiu jitsu champions, like Marcelo Garcia. (Fanhouse)

JACKSON: I actually hated coaching. The job fucking sucked. And they better not ask me to do it again. It’s just fucking too much. It took too much time out of my day. I’ve got kids I didn’t see, and I’d bust out crying whenever I looked at their picture. I wanted to train, but I could barely train myself because these guys needed so much attention. And I ain’t gonna lie—the pay fucking sucked for how much work I did. It ain’t worth it to me. Those guys are great, but I didn’t like doing it. (Playboy)

"I haven't done anything in the world of mixed martial arts yet, to be honest with you," Pearson told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "'The Ultimate Fighter' was a learning curve. It was a testing ground to see how I would cope. I think now, this is where my official career starts." (MMA Junkie)




0 comments

Post a Comment