Your Ad Here

Monday, November 16, 2009

"There's going to be a belt in my future for sure," Ortiz told FanHouse in a recent interview. "It's 'Dream it, work it, win it.' That's the dream comeback. But it's one fight at a time, and I don't want to look past this one." (Fanhouse)


Former PRIDE Fighting Championships lightweight title-holder Takanori Gomi recently departed his home in Japan and plans to meet with UFC officials about a potential contract. (MMA Junkie)


With Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira out of UFC 108, the Ultimate Fighting Championship today announced the event's scheduled co-headliner, Rashad Evans (13-1-1 MMA, 8-1-1 UFC) vs. Thiago Silva (14-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC), has been moved into the night's main-event slot. (MMA Junkie)


“Ultimately I’m looking for the bigger fights,” Shields told MMAWeekly.com “I don’t see any huge fights for me at 170 right now.” (MMA Weekly)



0 comments

Post a Comment